Novel connection. When Richie punches Russell in the face, his mother wants to call the principal, however, Russell wants to keep quiet about the whole incident. Russell’s mom’s response was, “I’m not doing nothing. If one adult did this to another, he be in jail. Why should it be different for kids?” (p. 45)
Blog Question: Should kids solve their own problems or should adults/parents get involved? Explain.
Answer:I think that kids should try to solve their own problems because they need to know how to solve their own problems when their older. I also think that parents should get involved if the problem gets serious. For example, if Richie would have called Russel names, Russel would have to try to solve his own problems, but when Richie beats him up I think that his mom should get involved because I would think that this was quite serious. His mom should also get involved with serious problems because if Russel would continuously get beaten up it would hurt him mentally and injure him physically for a long period of time.
Hey guys whats up
16 years ago
Sidd i really agree with what you said, and its true that kids should solve their own problems but, if the problem get serious then adults should definitely be involved. i think it was really good that you used examples from the book to add more detail to your answer
ReplyDeleteThis is a really good answer with good example, and I think that parents should get involved on serious problems. I think you should add more details though.
ReplyDeleteI think that you're right about kids needing to solve their own problems so they can be independent as adults and i think that it's a definite fact that adults must get involved if it gets physical
ReplyDeleteHi sidd I like how you used evidence from the book
ReplyDeleteand nice big words!
With the other comments I agree completely, good job using evidence from the book to support your own answer.
ReplyDeleteIts really godd sidd. I like how you supported your answer. Nice job using evidence from the book. You are right parents should only get involved when the problem gets serious. Nice job!
ReplyDelete